BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, and (in the Pro version) texture packs, and server IPs.
Download More Apps
If you don’t have Minecraft PE. Download & Install it here: Minecraft Pocket Edition APK Latest
Current version: v1.6.10
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatible with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
– Jelly Bean users cannot use original textures – they will get the standard demo texture pack
– You can’t use the hidden Camera item
How to install and using BlockLauncher?
1) Download the BlockLauncher and install it
The version on Google Play should load these addons.
2) Download the patches and install it
3) Open BlockLauncher, and go to Options -> Enable experimental addon support. Enable it.
4) If you installed a new or updated addon, go to Nerdy Stuff -> restart app.
5) Load a world
1) Open Settings on your Android phone
2) Go to Apps
3) Look for the addon in the list, tap on it
4) Tap Uninstall
5) Launch BlockLauncher and go to Options -> Nerdy Stuff -> Restart App