|App name||Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery|
|Platform||7.0 and up|
|Get it on||Google play|
Five Nights at Freddy’s AR: Special Delivery is the next horrific installment in the FNAF franchise. Players will encounter faulty animatronics in their real world and try to survive these horrors.
Through the game, players subscribe to the all-new Fazbear Funtime Service from Fazbear Entertainment and receive their favorite animatronics upon request. Due to unfortunate circumstances, animatronics attend crashes and attack subscribers instead of entertaining them.
Players must withstand the endless stream of hostile animatronics that will follow them wherever they go. The question is how long can players survive? And just what happens at Fazbear Entertainment
Please note that FNAF AR: Special Delivery is free to download and play, but offers some game items for purchase for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, turn off in-app purchases.
– Immerse yourself in the terrifying sequences of augmented reality audiovisual attacks designed exclusively
– EXPERIENCE real-time gameplay based on location where FNAF animatronics will pay you a visit anywhere
– Survive animatronic attacks using your limited resources (including battery, flashlight,
– ASSEMBLY parts, processors and plush costumes for ASSEMBLY, testing, repair and deployment of your own animatronics with a wired connection,
– SEND ANIMATRONICS against your friends and other players, and get the highest band in the leaderboard
Feel the fear in the ultimate FNAF Augmented Reality nightmare, where malfunctioning animatronics come to life to jumpscare you wherever you go…