|App name||Fruit Ninja 2 - Fun Action Games|
|Platform||5.0 and up|
|Latest Mod||Unlmited Money|
|Get it on||Google play|
If there is one thing that ninjas hate more than fruits, then these are other ninjas. Fruit Ninja Fight is a fun and competitive multiplayer fruit slicing game that lets you make your way to the top!
Arm yourself with devastating power-ups to create maximum combat reserves and open up legendary arenas where every moment matters. Cut, cut, and then strike the last blow!
That’s not all – challenge yourself and fight with players from all over the world or try your fruit slicing skills in training mode. No matter how you want to play, start slicing today!
Over 1 BILLION people cut through the Fruit Ninja franchise. Are you ready to experience the next evolution of competitive fun? Raise your sword and start your fruit slicing adventure now!
Enjoy all the action while fighting with other ninjas from around the world. No other games will give you as much pleasure as you progress up the career ladder to become the Fruit Ninja champion. Whether your reflexes are sharp, the wisdom is deep, or you just really hate organic food, Fruit Ninja 2 promises you fun, exciting games in a rich piece of time. So what are you waiting for? Draw your blade and get ready to slice it!
– The most exciting action games on mobile
– Turn on action when you unleash new fun bonuses
– Collect insanely funny legendary blades to defeat your opponents
– Beautiful arenas create the conditions for exciting games
– Join the fun and become the Fruit Ninja Champion as you make your way through the leagues
– Master combos, critics and blitz to win more games than your friends and family
– Experience the fun and action of the brand new Fruit Ninja mini-game line
– Show off your inner ninja as you unlock funny new characters and mock packages
– Improvements to the shop!
– Added a temporary XP doubler to the shop
– Added blades to the shop
– Added sales to the shop
– Added special offers to the shop
– Fixed incorrect number of arcade modes appearing in mode select
– Minor bug fixes