|App name||Hay Day|
|Platform||4.1 and up|
|Get it on||Google play|
Hay Day is a free farming mobile game developed and published by Supercell. Hay Day was released for iOS on June 21, 2012, and for Android on November 20, 2013. According to a 2013 report, Supercell earned $ 30 million per month from Hay Day and Clash of Clans, another game created by Supercell. In 2013, Hay Day became the fourth largest revenue game.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game for mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Explore the terrain, look after your crops and trade goods with neighbors and friends. This is truly a special place where the crop never dies, even if it never rains. Sharing a farm with our fancy animals only makes things funnier!
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! Hay Day can be downloaded and installed for free. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, set the password protection for purchases in the settings of the Google Play Store app. A network connection is also required.
– Grow and customize your farm
– Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your own roadside store
– Fill orders on your truck and even on the ship
– Repair your dock and drop the bait to fish
– Build your own city and welcome visitors
It’s time for our new FARMtastic update!
• A huge list of Valley improvements (sun task can be checked anywhere, keep getting sun points even when a fuel spin is available, and so much more!)
• New expansion areas!
• Zebras have joined the sanctuary!
• 3 new crops and 8 new products
• Expansion materials can now be traded within neighborhood trading!
• Stay tuned for our spooky Halloween celebrations
And so much more! Check the inbox message in the game.