So today, I will answer and explain more about these questions. We will go to the first question: What’s the APK file?
APK is an Android Package Kit (APK for short). It’s the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile apps. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, the APK does the same for Android.
When you download an APK online, you’re essentially getting an app. Most users get apps from the Google Play Store, without ever seeing the word APK. But there are occasions when you would want to do otherwise.
- When you install Chrome on Window the file should be: chrome.exe but on your Android mobile, it will be: chrome.apk
OK, so when you go here i think you will understand What’s the APK file? But Why we need install APK file?
Why we need install an APK file?
APK files of new Android builds are often leaked ahead of time, giving you early access to all the exciting new features that otherwise wouldn’t be available to you. Also, some apps are restricted to regions outside of your own.
App updates can take a frustrating amount of time to arrive automatically over the air. Getting the latest APK for your favorite apps will let you jump the queue. Or you might even not like a particular app after an update, and want to install an older version instead.
And if your Android device lacks access to the Google Play Store, APK files may be your only option for installing apps on your device.
Be careful though, you don’t want to download stolen apps. Some APK services let you download pirated apps. This is illegal and should be avoided. Worse still, sketchy APK files may contain malware, as many who thought they were getting early versions of Fortnite for Android discovered to their dismay. Do some research before you download so you don’t do anything against the law or contaminate your device.
How to install APK MOD files?
When you visit APKMod1.Com and start downloads the APK files + Mod files on your mobiles. Now you need to follow these steps to start install them to your mobile phones.
Follow this Step-: if you do not have Game Data file and mod Apk
1) If Game was not already installed in your Phone, then you should download APK file and Obb data file from Download button below.
2) After the Data File and Mod Apk downloaded, Simply Extract the Data zip File in Phone internal memory/Android/obb/ folder.
3) Next you have to install Game or App via APK file. after installing the game simply launch and enjoy.
Follow this Step-: If you have Game Obb Data and Apk
1) First you have to open your phone’s File Manager and go to the given path : File-manager/Android/obb/ .
Search the com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM folder and rename the folder name to com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM-Mod. (If you do not do this then your game’s Data will be deleted)
2) Once you’ve changed the Folder Name, you can uninstall the Game in your mobile and download and install latest file you downloaded from APKMod1.Com
3) When your game is installed, you can go to Path: File-Manager/Android/obb/ and rename Folder Name ”com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM-Mod” to ”com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM”.
4) Next open your game and enjoy.
Please make sure that your OBB Data and Apk are of the same Version otherwise your game will not work.