Life is Strange 1.00.296 information:
|App name||Life is Strange|
|Publisher||SQUARE ENIX LTD|
|Platform||6.0 and up|
|Get it on||Google play|
Life Is Strange is a five-part episodic game designed to revolutionize the plot-based games of choice and consequences, allowing the player to rewind time and influence the past, present and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a senior photographer who discovers that he can rewind time, saving his best friend Chloe Price. Soon, the couple discovers the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, discovering the dark side of life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly realize that changing the past can sometimes lead to a destructive future.
Exclusively for Android, the game comes with full controller support. A completely new photography mode allows you to take pictures like never before, change them using filters and easily share them. In addition, you can easily share your achievements on social networks and compare your story choice with friends.
– a beautifully written modern adventure game;
– rewind time to change the course of events;
– Several endings depending on the choice you make;
– Bright, hand-painted visual effects;
– A great, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus and Julia Stone, Jose Gonzalez and many others.