RTS Siege Up! – Medieval Warfare Strategy [1.0.174] APK (Full Mod) free for Android
- 0.1 RTS Siege Up! - Medieval Warfare Strategy Offline 1.0.174 information:
- 0.2 Game Description
- 0.3 People
- 0.4 Building
- 0.5 What’s new
- 0.6 Whats new?
- 1 Download Free RTS Siege Up! – Medieval Warfare Strategy [1.0.174] APK (Full Mod) free for Android
RTS Siege Up! - Medieval Warfare Strategy Offline 1.0.174 information:
|App name||RTS Siege Up! - Medieval Warfare Strategy Offline|
|Platform||4.4 and up|
|Latest Mod||Unlimited money - Unlimited resource|
|Get it on||Google play|
Download Free RTS Siege Up! – Medieval Warfare Strategy APK (Full Mod) for Android on APKMod1.com
Are you ready to join RTS Siege Up! – Medieval Warfare Strategy game? This is the newest strategy game. This game develops ABUKSIGUN. Your devices have to be Android 4.4 and up. At now, this game is over 100,000+ downloads and installs on Google Play. Players are joined this game is increasing. Players are very attracted when playing this game. Let’s discovery this game now. Don’t forget to enjoy RTS Siege Up! – Medieval Warfare Strategy game with MOD APK free for Android on APKMod1.com now. Enter this game and enjoy
Build anything and train melee, archers or cavalry without artificial timers.
– Medieval castles with walls of stone and wood!
– Build catapultsand other warcraft to break the walls!
– Archers, melee and cavalry are ready to defend your stronghold.
– Naval units, fishing boats and ships
– Capture and protect mines to get strategic resources
– Comfort micromanagement in full 3D
– Save/load game and autosaving
– Different types of missions in campaign!
– Custom game with random bots
– Play portrait or landscape orientation!
– Can be played offline
Mules – deliver resources from captured mines
Fishing Boats – fishing. This is an effective way to collect food.
Archers – cheap, effective against lightly armored units
Crossbowmen- expensive, but pierce heavy armor and are well protected themselves
Spearmen – cheap, effective against cavalry
Swordsmen – have a protection bonus against archers
Heavy swordsmen – almost invulnerable to archers, but expensive
Knights (cavalry) – effective against archers and catapults
Ballista – effective against catapults, convenient to put on walls to defend during a siege
Catapults – can destroy walls, the projectile deals damage to all objects in the radius of destruction. Caution, do not injure your soldiers!
Warship – convenient for attacking objects on land
House – increases the population limit
Farm – workers can work on the farm and produce food
Mine – mules bring strategic resources from mines. Mine can be captured
Barracks – trains melee soldiers
Shooting range – trains archers and crossbowmen
Stable – trains cavalry
Workshop – builds catapults and ballista
Shipyard – builds boats and ships
Tower – attacks enemies. It has many health points.
Walls – consist of towers, wall elements, stairs and gates. Most soldiers can enter the walls. Walls can only be destroyed with catapults. The completely destroyed walls can still be repaired.
– Synchronization of progress via GooglePlayGames and Firebase (only completed missions so far)
– Improvements / fixes of ships and boats
– Improved hunting mechanics
– Fixed stuck of peasants and boats
– Minor fixes and improvements